Open source projects
Looking for a good place to get involved contributing code? dbt Labs supports the following OSS repos, organized by the language primarily needed for contribution:
- dbt-core - the primary shared functionality powering dbt
- hubcap - the code powering the dbt Package hub
- adapters - the warehouse specific code that wires core up to various platforms, several major platforms’ development is supported by dbt Labs:
- dbt Labs' packages - the dbt pacakges created and supported by dbt Labs. Packages are just dbt projects, so if you know the SQL, Jinja, and YAML necessary to work in dbt, you can contribute to packages.
YAML and JSON Config
- dbt-jsonschema - powering completion and linting for YAML configuration in dbt projects.
- dbt-completion.bash - provides shell completion of CLI commands and selectors such as models and tests for bash and zsh.