dbt v0.19.0 is currently in beta. Please post in dbt Slack #dbt-prereleases with questions or issues.
Please be aware of the following changes in v0.19.0:
- dbt artifacts have a new schema. From here on, artifact schemas will be versioned, with breaking changes limited to minor versions and announced accordingly.
- The JSON artifacts produced by dbt—manifest, catalog, run results, and sources—are simpler to consume and more clearly documented.
- dbt is a little bit smarter at identifying
state:modified"false positives" that previously resulted from env-based config in
- If the config
dbt snapshotwill update records whose unique key no longer exist in the snapshot query. Should those uniquely identified records "revive,"
dbt snapshotwill re-add them.
- BigQuery supports connecting via OAuth tokens
- Added select/deselect options to dropdown menus in the bottom bar of the DAG view
deferas arguments to the associated command request types
New and changed documentation